29.2 C
New York
Wednesday, July 6, 2022

Father of Class XII student claims son died of food poisoning- Mrit News

- Advertisement -


A 17-year-old Class XII student reportedly died after consuming tandoori chicken from a hotel in Arani near Tiruvannamalai.
 
In his complaint to the Arani Town police on Wednesday, Ganesh, father of the deceased student G. Thirumurugan, has claimed that his son had gone with his friends to have food at a hotel, on May 24. After returning home, he, later in the day, had severe stomach pain, vomiting, fever and diarrhoea. Immediately, he was rushed to a private hospital in the town.
 
On May 29, he again had severe stomach pain and was taken to a private clinic. However he died on the way. On Wednesday, Mr. Ganesh lodged a complaint with the Arani Town police, claiming his son died due to food poisoning. Further investigation is on, the police said.
 


- Advertisement -

Related Articles

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here

Stay Connected

0FansLike
3,382FollowersFollow
0SubscribersSubscribe
- Advertisement -

Latest Articles